Thursday, January 7, 2010

Obama, "The buck stops with me"... again

"The buck stops with me." Now where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, March 18, 2009. That time it was about AIG executive bonuses.

Did the buck stop there? I don't think so. They just kept on a flowin'. So what makes us believe President Barack Hussein Obama means what he says now?

A few days before that he said, "The buck stops with me."  This time it was in a press conference about the financial crisis. That's worked out well.

He told us, at least eight different times during his campaign, he would have the health care debate on CSPAN. See what I mean? Can't trust him as far as we can throw him. Although I'm willing to try. 

Today the Chosen One stated, “The buck stops with me" when it comes to all that man-made disaster stuff and lone wolf guys with phallic shaped bombs in their panties. He also said something about accountability and being more interested in learning lessons then in blaming anyone, blah, blah, blah...

The buck stops... well maybe if it's buck shot. No, I didn't write that. It was George Bush. Yeah, let's blame him for this one too.

No comments: