Some Good to Know Information:Rules of Engagement:
Manners and decorum when commenting
1. Funny is very subjective, but cruel is universal. Be nice.
2. Everyone makes spelling errors. Be nice.
3. Crude and vulgar language has it's place, but that place should be visited with caution. So be nice.
4. Nobody loves your opinion as much as you. Be prepared to have someone disagree with you. When they do, be nice.
5. Les James can be an ass. But he isn't mean. Take his comments and opinions with a grain of salt. Les, be nice.
6. Don't think this all means you can't express an opposite view. If everyone is worried about being SOOOO PC that we can't have fun, why bother. But... yeah you guessed it. Be nice.
7. Yes, an email address is required. Please see About Sideshow Mirrors for further detail.
What are you waiting for? Click on comments at the bottom of any post and let's have some fun.
Your views and opinions are a vital part of this experience. But please understand that by leaving a comment at Sideshow Mirrors you relinquish all rights to that comment, as it becomes part of the text of that post and property of Sideshow Mirrors which operates under a Creative Commons License. For more information visit- http://creativecommons.org/
- Submissions and How to Contact:
Submissions should be in the range of 200-400 words. Pictures, with appropriate credit, original cartoons and Photoshop'ed images are encouraged. Original comic strips, song parodies and funny verses are also desired and do not need to meet the word count. Place all submissions in body of email. No attachments will be open unless previously requested.
Where to sent it to or how to contact: lesjameshumor [at] gmail.com