Monday, April 12, 2010

Straw Poll Shows Straw Men Lead Republican Party

Back in February, a GALLUP pole showed Obama virtually tied with "any R" for the 2012 Presidential election.

This guy



Equals this guy



We just need to put some flesh on Mr. Scarecrow.

Rather appropriate, I think, that the recent poll at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference, shows no-show Romney in the lead over non-Republican Paul by a single vote.

While I have to admit Ron Paul is quite the Conservative poster child, he is absolutely un-electable; and of course Romney is nothing but RINO-rightish.

Neither if these guys is the dandruff that Ronald Reagan left on his pillow, AFTER he was afflicted with Alzheimer's.

Just a glance at the other candidates on the list makes me sick with RINO-fever; Gingrich, Huckabee, Johnson, Pawlenty, Santorum; Are they kidding us?

The party Republican truly hasn't the slightest idea what they are doing.

The only real option at this point is NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Where is the hard-line, wrapped in patriotism, take no prisoners, salt of the earth, Conservative leadership spokesperson this country so desperately needs?

I'm holding out for this guy



And if it actually happens that he should run, you read it here first, and I deserve ALL the credit!

4 comments:

Les James said...

At least by the end of the movie, the scarecrow had a diploma. More than I can say for 50% of those who attend public school.

The problem with Roberts running, is that he'd have to step down if elected. Leaving a vacancy for Obama to fill with another insensitive woman with penis envy.

I think there's a post in there.

Eric said...

That is Alito, not Roberts. Roberts is too RINO for me. If elected, he could appoint the his own temporary replacement.

In fact, I can't find any reference in the Constitution that requires a Justice to step down to hold any other office. To be President/VP he would have to suspend his pay for Judgeship, but not resign his post. I could be wrong, but I can't find anything.

I think he's the perfect candidate.

Les James said...

Interesting about suspending his pay. Gives me an idea.

I obviously didn't look too close at the picture. This is why I hired you. You're a smart guy. Now start acting smart and stop harassing the boss or I'll suspend YOUR pay.

How much do you lose if you get nothing? Seems like a question for Congress. Let's see, we have no money so we spend a lot. That leaves us with... humm.

Eric said...

Long as you don't cut off that excellent health care I'm getting for this work. I'm just here for the benefits, Wait, did I say that out loud?