Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Freedom You Didn't Know You Lost

I was denied a freedom earlier today by discrimination. Most of you may not even think about it, or it never occurred to you, but if you don't have a vehicle, you can be refused service at any fast food joint.

Let that sink in. You MUST have a vehicle or you will NOT be served. You have the money, you have the desire to buy food, you are able to move to the place that is selling a product you wish to purchase. YOU WILL BE DENIED SERVICE IF YOU ARE NOT INSIDE A MOTORIZED VEHICLE. Don't get me wrong, I tried to go back on a bicycle, then a motorcycle; They would not serve me food until I was in a 4 wheel vehicle. This is absolute discrimination. Burger King, and McDonalds are guilty of this crime, and the class action suing of these Marxist organizations begins from this point.

They owe me service that I offered payment for, without restricting my transportation means.

I WAS DENIED SERVICE BECAUSE I DID NOT MEED THE DEMAND OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER THROUGH NO FAULT OF MY OWN.

If that isn't a lawsuit, I don't know what is.

No comments: