Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Obama Won't Rest... or

Okay, okay. I think I'm starting to get it now. I mean, it's only been what, a year? President Barack Hussein Obama is kind of confused when it comes to pronouns. When he says "I" he means you. And when he says "we" he means those guys.

So when he comes off the golf course, or tennis court, or out of the gym or, or, or... to say   "We will not rest until we find all who were involved and hold them accountable." or "I promise you this: I won't rest until things get better."  or "..And I will not rest until businesses are investing again and businesses are hiring again and people have work again.” or "And I won’t rest until every American who wants a job can find one."  or “I will not rest until the dream of healthcare reform is achieved in the United States of America.”  what he really means is, "You'd better fix this while I rest, or under the bus you go".

Come on dude, give it a rest.

The rest of Les James' posts can be found a Global Warming Hoax & Lies at Mild Max, and Radioactive Liberty

No comments: