Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Don't Feel Funny And I Blame Obama

I know I haven't posted in a while and this isn't really what I would have liked to write. I don't feel funny. I mean that in more of a metaphysical sense. I may physically feel funny, but my wife has the good grace not to say so, if it's true.

This seems to be going around. As I have said before, I blame it on Obama. Everything is his fault. And why not? Is this not what we heard from the left over the last eight years about Bush? Now it's their turn to hear it.

My regular post at Radioactive Liberty has been far more sarcastic than humorous lately. I'm not sure when that will change. As for this little side project, this may be the last post for a while but who knows. I may soon find inspiration.

My co-writers have jumped ship and I can understand that. I'm sure they feel the same way. I've kind of given up on the experiment of offering a space for those who would like a place to post their own brand of humor. This may be a solo effort in the near future.

Well, that's about it. I wish you well in your efforts. Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Snigglefrits said...

Even if you don't feel funny, er well if you did feel funny, um...well, hmmm.

No matter what your mood, we love ya Les.

Anonymous said...

Obama lied and funny died!